Our experience, expertise and industry leading technology platform has allowed us to partner with many institutions in the management and receivership of special assets. We are honored to have assisted BB & T, Community One, Velocity Commercial, Wells Fargo, and other clients in the stabilization and management of their special assets.
We minimize our clients liability by utilizing industry recommended Best Practices
- Stringent Federal Fair Housingcompliance practices are employed
- Strict compliance to the NC Residential Rentals Agreement Act (NCGS 42), especially all life-safety laws
- Fully insured and monitored trust accounting
Stabilization of the Asset
In our experience, stabilization is key. Here are some ways that we stabilize assets
- Asset preservation through a thorough security and threat analysis
- Audit of leases, and updates accordingly
- Forensic analysis of landlord security deposit liabilities and tenant accounts
- Complete property condition reports that identify areas of concern and potential problems
- Aggressive advertising and marketing program to fill vacancies
Get your FREE Quote Today!
Our full service in-house maintenance company provides the following services:
- Initial securing of the asset, including boarding up open access points as necessary
- General maintenance and repairs
- Full scale renovations and rehab work
- Fully integrated inspection and documentation services with full color reports, including pictures and video
Industry leading reporting platform, with transparency and convenience for your needs
- Secure online portal available 24/7 that allows our clients to find the financial reports that they need, including occupancy documents, inspection reports and work order information
- Robust proactive communication system notifying our clients in writing whenever there is a significant update, such as: eviction filings, lease executions, lease renewals, inspections, and work orders.